Personal data of the users
The scope and purpose of our use of personal data
- To the extent justified by the services provided, we collect, process and store the following personal data and information:
- name and surname;
- e-mail address;
- information about your computer, your use of the Website and the number and duration of your visit, as well as the connection parameters (including the IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, source of references, duration of your visits, number of Website views, and navigation path on the Website);
- information made available to us in connection with the use of the Website or generated during your use of these services;
- information contained in any communication sent to us directly or through the Website;
- any other information or personal data you provide to us voluntarily.
- We process all personal data provided to us in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws.
- We process the personal data you provide to us for the sole purpose and extent to which you have agreed.
- We only collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us. In some cases, you may be required to provide your personal data to us voluntarily. Your non‑acceptance of the processing of your personal data may result in a limited use of our services.
- We will use the personal data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- answering the questions you have asked us using the forms provided on the Website or e‑mails;
- conducting the recruitment process (in connection with your CV or other application documents sent to us);
- personalizing our Website;
- sending messages, offers or commercial communication;
- sending notifications by e-mail;
- sending out our newsletter by e-mail (you can inform us at any time of your decision to opt out of receiving said e-mail);
- sending marketing materials and information that we think may be of interest to you by electronic means;
- taking care of the security of our Website and preventing fraud;
- administering our Website.
Sharing of personal data
- The personal data provided to us will be made available to third parties only with your express consent. You will be informed of the need to make this data available to a third party on a case‑by-case basis. You have the right not to give your consent to our providing your personal data to such parties.
- The personal data you provide to us may be disclosed by us to a third party only within the limits permitted by law.
- We may share your personal data with third parties in particular in the following cases:
- when you give your consent to such sharing;
- when it results from the provisions of applicable laws;
- when we are obliged to do so by decision of a court or other competent authority in connection with ongoing proceedings conducted by the competent authorities;
- when there is a need for us to defend our rights (including providing information to others to prevent abuse and mitigate credit risk).
Access to personal data
- We ensure that you have the right to access your personal data at any time, so that you can modify it or correct any errors.
- You also have the right to request that we update your personal data or delete it completely. Such a request should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We assure you that we will immediately take appropriate action to comply with your request, provided that we do so in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws.
- You may also contact us at any time in order to obtain information on whether and how we use or intend to use your personal data.
- Please let us know if you need to change or update your personal data.
Security of personal data.
- We use appropriate procedures and technical measures to protect your personal data against loss, unauthorized access by third parties, misuse, alteration or destruction. However, in spite of the utmost care taken by us, it is not possible to fully protect personal data against all the risks involved. We will store your personal data on appropriately protected servers.