The newest version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 is optimized for a variety of industries and the business needs of small and mid-sized enterprises.
The Polish version of MS Dynamics NAV 2015, with its innovative new capabilities, was released on 15 January. According to our ERP consultants, the most valuable changes are:
– Simple, intuitive and dynamic user-interface that is optimized for mobile devices, especially for tablets. MS Dynamics NAV not only offers faster access to data and information, but also provides ergonomic invoicing and the creation of new documents.
– Integration with online banking, in particular the import and export of banking data, automation of electronic payment processes, payment reconciliation and bank account reconciliation between the bank and MS Dynamics NAV accounts.
– Office 365 interoperability, which radically simplifies invoice design and generation on customized templates, enables the creation of reports based on MS Word templates and their subscription.
– The ability to send e-mail messages (sales offers, orders, sales invoices, credit memos) directly from MS Dynamics NAV.
– Social networking services that provide insight into the customer’s Social Media activity.
MS Dynamics NAV is closely integrated with other Microsoft solutions and products. With the Power BI tool, users can easily create reports, individual summaries and analyses. It provides more comprehensive and comfortable teamwork.
There’s no better way to learn all about MS Dynamics NAV than face-to-face. On 17 March JCommerce and Microsoft are organizing a conference in Rzeszów dedicated to MS Dynamics NAV. More information coming soon!