Only until March 31, 2020, you can apply to JCommerce’s JTester Academy. Participation is free of charge, but the best participants will be offered permanent cooperation!
On March 2, 2020, registration for the JTester Academy began. This is the third edition of weekend workshops which take place at JCommerce headquarters in Katowice. Everyone, regardless of experience and knowledge in the field of testing, can try their hand at it under the guidance of mentors from JCommerce. In our academy, we focus on practice and sharing particular knowledge, and at the end of the workshops we will check the knowledge of participants. Based on the level of commitment and quality of tasks performed during the academy and the final test, we will select the best participants and offer them cooperation in the testing department in Katowice.
Thanks to participation in the JTester Academy, you will:
- discover the secrets of testing as a career path and software development,
- learn different testing methods,
- gain specific technical skills, such as API testing,
- if you don’t know yet what an API is? Don’t worry – after participating in the academy, programming vocabulary will hold no secrets for you!
- March 2-31 – registration,
- by April 30 – selection of participants,
- May 23, May 30, June 6, June 20, June 27 – JTester Academy, JCommerce, 227 Kościuszki St, Katowice,
- by July 1o – choice of the best participants, to whom offers of cooperation will be made.
What do I have to do to attend the JTester Academy?
Answer 5 questions and send in your application – details at: https://jtester.jcommerce.pl/