Due to the exceptional situation we face, we have introduced changes in the functioning of our company – however we are still functioning online and we are still in touch with our clients. At JCommerce we #stayhome and we encourage others to do so too.
In case of urgent need, JCommerce’s offices are still available for our employees. The administration of the Kościuszki St office in Katowice is on duty 4 hours a day between 8.30 and 12.30. We encourage you to contact us via phone +48 32 201 15 32 and online firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is the list of measures we have taken due to the coronavirus epidemic in Poland and worldwide:
- We went into home office mode to limit interpersonal contacts.
- We have introduced remote recruitment and onboarding processes.
- We have postponed all planned meetups, such as BiteIT.
- We have postponed all workshops, conferences, industrial meetings and meetings with clients.
- We plan to carry out planned meetups in the form of webinars. More information: BiteIT
- We have postponed the start of the JTester Academy (there are no changes to the recruitment process). More information – email@example.com
You will find details on our social media profiles: LinkedIn and Facebook, where we will systematically keep you updated when it comes to any and all changes.