The latest Computerworld TOP200 Report is now available, presenting major IT companies in Poland in the past year. Once again JCommerce is among the leading companies providing software testing and Business Intelligence services.
As the publishers of the report point out, the year 2020, despite the pandemic-related turbulences, was a time of growth and prosperity for the IT industry. Cloud solutions and digital transformation projects were the most popular. In the new report, JCommerce strengthens its position in key areas – we are ranked high in the rankings:
- Top software testing service providers – 4th place.
- Top providers of RPA systems and business process automation – 6th place.
- Top mobile applications providers – 7th place.
- Top Business Intelligence, Big Data and Data Discovery systems providers – 9th place.
- Top providers of web applications and web portals – 13th place.
- Top custom software providers – 15th place.
It is worth noting our stable position in the field of services in the cloud model, where we are again in the top 30 companies in Poland, as well as stable positions in the rankings of the biggest providers of employee leasing (10th place) and outsourcing and managed services in Poland (16th place).
We are also glad because of promotions in the categories of the top providers of IT solutions and services for the sectors we cooperate with: financial and insurance, banking, trade, industrial, construction and production, and among providers of software with third-party licenses.