Jamf Pro is an Enterprise Mobility Management system that facilitates the connection of many different systems for the management of devices, identity, applications or virtualization among others, in order to create a single digital workplace. In the case of devices which run on iOS, it is possible to separate data and applications on the device into private and business use respectively, guaranteeing the company’s security and the employee’s privacy.
Most importantly, thanks to Jamf Pro, the customer gains the ability to integrate Apple devices (macOS and iOS) in their business environment, regardless of their current architecture. The system seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Intune or Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), making all Mac and PC devices fully compatible.
JCommerce Apple Device Management Services
JCommerce has a team of macOS Administrators who have technical experience in the management of Apple infrastructure through the Jamf Pro system, as well as business knowledge pertaining to the implementation of this infrastructure from the beginning, and auditing existing solutions. We offer:
- an audit of the current infrastructure,
- integration of the Jamf Pro system with the current infrastructure (LDAP, SSO, CA, Intune, Office 365),
- management of applications and operating system updates,
- security configuration (CIS Benchmark),
- up-to-date management of the Jamf Pro system and application servicing,
- monitoring and reporting any irregularities in the environment
- Jamf Pro Managed Services
JCommerce’s macOS administrators have experience in implementing Apple devices at global corporations from the banking, insurance, and multimedia industries and press agencies. The number of macOS devices which they administer is in excess of 30,000.
Our administrators have the following certification:
- Jamf 200 (previously Certified Casper Technician)
- Jamf 300 (previously Certified Casper Administrator)
- Jamf 350 (previously Certified JSS Administrator)
- Jamf 400 (previously Certified Casper Expert)
and the specialist Apple qualification:
- Apple Certified Support Professional