TECHNOLOGIES SUPPORTING INDUSTRY 4.0
Discover the key technologies that are changing today’s industry
Robotics and automation
In this area, the programming of PLCs and HMI applications (human-machine interface) is most important, as well as process architecture in so-called intelligent factories, fully digitized industrial installations, which are operated by a minimum number of operators, supported by information technology.
Mechatronics is based on the use of knowledge and skills in the field of mechanics, the construction and operation of machines, electronics, information technology, automation and control, modeling, the design and operation of products and production processes. Its main areas are the development of mechatronic systems, created from intelligent teams and components, and mechatronic design, for example methods of formulating and solving problems related to the creation and operation of intelligent systems.
Internet of Things
Solutions enabling machine-to-machine communication as part of the production process, collecting data on all aspects of the process, such as retooling, downtime, service, etc.
A new generation of ERP systems plays the role of a centralized system, supplying and providing data to external or peripheral systems within the enterprise, e.g. to Business Intelligence, MES, accounting systems, sales systems or supply chain management systems.
Smart Data (Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse)
Within intelligent enterprises, data is generated by many devices and takes the form of a data stream that flows continuously – analyzing it by means of traditional relational databases can be very difficult or even impossible. Therefore, we have to apply technologies that enable the interception and analysis of data, and use it to draw conclusions. The cloud, Big Data, and technologies related to artificial intelligence and machine learning are used for this purpose.
The most important technologies:
- • PLM – Product Lifecycle Management Systems
- • MES – Manufacturing Execution Systems
- • Internet of Things – API protocols, controllers equipped with RFID, IR, GPS, accelerometer, camera, hygrometer, etc.
- • Smart Data – artificial intelligence, machine learning, data visualization
- • Robotics – PLC, HMI and CNC controllers
- • Programming languages – .Net, JAVA, C/C ++, VHDL
- • SCADA – Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition
- • SAP
- • SPS software – as analytical tools
- • CAD/CAM software • DevOps • Cloud computing – Amazon Web Services, Azure
- • Applications in the SaaS model • FMEA – failure mode and effects analysis
- • All types of software testing (manual and automatic)
Development of Industry 4.0 solutions
Our specialists in coding, quality assurance and project management are ready to support your business. We can share our knowledge and experience in the area of advanced industrial and enterprise solutions to help your company face the digital reality and take advantage of new growth opportunities.