Digital experts in the Health Technology sector
HealthTech is a dynamically expanding technology discipline that has gained even more momentum in recent years due to the growing needs of remote healthcare. Among the most significant technologies for the health and lives of people and improving their quality of life, it is worth mentioning telemedicine, Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR). These technologies open up a new area of the healthcare market, namely digital health. This includes facilitating access to services and digitalization of health information and medical records, e diagnostics, and even remotely performed medical services, such as spirometry or monitoring patients’ health status.
The biggest challenge faced by developers of technologies used in medicine, pharmacy or healthcare is the safety of people who will use these technologies; therefore, the most important thing is to maintain the highest standards of both quality control and safety.
At JCommerce, we have the necessary experience in this area, as our portfolio includes numerous projects completed for business sector clients, such as Roche and GE Healthcare, as well as public sector clients, including the Center for Healthcare Information Systems (CSIOZ).
We are engaged in the development of software as well as analytical and reporting tools – whether through the implementation of entire projects or the outsourcing of programmers and development teams. Our specialists are ready to carry out new projects for clients from the medical, pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
Projects implemented by our teams and developers in the Healthcare market include:
- Implementation of analytical and reporting tools, ETL processes and data warehouses based on cloud solutions and clients’ own servers;
- Implementation and development of business operations and documentation management systems;
- Patient service and Customer Service Center systems based on artificial intelligence and machine learning mechanisms (chatbots);
- Web apps and native mobile apps (Android and iOS) for monitoring patients’ health status;
- IoT (Internet of Things) apps through which mobile medical devices can communicate with a data management platform;
- Implementation of the Jamf platform for managing the infrastructure of Apple devices running on macOS, iOS and tvOS operating systems;
- Treatment and surgery management and scheduling systems.
HealthTech development Services
We provide efficient solutions that guarantee user safety and comfort, based on our specialists’ many years of experience:
- We deliver digital transition solutions using cloud solutions, machine learning and artificial intelligence, making it possible to bring the quality of service, accessibility, communication and attractiveness of healthcare companies’ products and range of services all to a higher level.
- We design and develop multitasking platforms based on modern architecture, including microsites and hexagonal architecture. We perform detailed business analyses that allow us to define the client’s needs and technological capabilities, and select the right solutions for a given IT project.
- We implement solutions that automate the development and maintenance processes of IT systems with the support of DevOps engineers.
- We provide outsourcing services involving both individual developers and entire software development teams, and we also provide software testing outsourcing services in the Testing as a Service model as well as in the Testing Factory model.
- We build advanced analytical and reporting systems and Business Intelligence tools, and we also implement data warehouses and ETL processes. The solutions delivered by JCommerce make it possible to analyze data originating from many sources by presenting them in the form of easy-to-interpret visualizations.
- We develop high-quality mobile and web apps for monitoring patients’ health status and user activity, and for communicating with healthcare institutions.
- We care about apps and IT systems as well as infrastructure based on Apple devices (macOS, iOS and tvOS).
Ask about support for your project
We work with global corporations and small businesses alike. Depending on the project, we can offer you outsourcing of one or more developers, or even BOT services, where we build a standalone IT service center for your company that will eventually become part of your company’s structure. Tell us about your project and needs, and our specialists will find the best solution for you.
Data migration from a SAP platform to QlikView and Qlik Sense, and development of Business Intelligence tools
Business Intelligence engineers from JCommerce care and develop analytical tools for delivering innovative solutions to the global healthcare industry.
A system for supporting e-transplantation
Two Scrum Teams and one DevOps Team from JCommerce are taking part in a project to develop a system supporting the process of organ selection in terms of DNA and bone marrow compatibility between the donor and the recipient. The system is based on an algorithm developed by a team of geneticists.