Applications for the JTester Academy – ready, steady, go!
On 1 July we began accepting applications for the JTester Academy in Katowice. Apply and win a paid internship in JCommerce's testing department! The best participants will receive a proposal for further cooperation.
JCommerce is organizing the JTester Academy for the second time. It is an initiative addressed to all – including those without any knowledge and experience in testing. The Academy will take place on weekends, just as before. Over the course of five Saturdays, participants will attain knowledge through theoretical and practical classes with JCommerce's experts in the Katowice office.
To take part in the Academy, you need to send your CV and answer four questions. We will choose 12 people from among the respondents who will be invited to participate in the Academy. The best participants in the JTester Academy will be offered a paid internship with the option of further cooperation.
Participation is free of charge.
Applications and more information: www.jtester.jcommerce.pl.
- 1-31.07.2019: application (CV + answer 4 questions),
- By 30.08.2019: choosing participants (12 people),
- 7.09-5.10.2019: JTester Academy (5 Saturdays), Katowice, ul. Ściegiennego 3,
- By 11.10.2019: choosing the best participants in the Academy,
- From 1.11.2019: internship in JCommerce's testing department.