ERP Microsoft Dynamics Systems
Microsoft Dynamics is a package of integrated and adaptable applications which support resource management. The software is dedicated to small, medium and large enterprises and helps them automate their business-critical processes and maintain full control over them.
ERP systems from the Microsoft Dynamics family of products are easy to use and implement. They work alongside and in a similar way to other familiar Microsoft products, including reporting and analytical platforms. They act and look like MS Office, which allows users to start work immediately. Uniform business logic enables integration with external systems, which means that the modification of processes is automatically implemented in the operations of built-in network services.
This software is tailored to the individual needs of an organization, which provides office and field staff only with the proper information they need. Quick access to useful data solves any existing problems, and can reduce the time necessary to organize different operations in the future. With the MS Dynamics system, employees may work anytime and anywhere, regardless of the browser type, using mobile solutions on iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Windows 8 platforms.
System expansion and organizational development are made possible by the built-in tools. This open-source software allows everyone to implement other vendors’ solutions and also to benefit from the support of numerous business partners in Poland and abroad. The cloud and on-premise implementations guarantee a flexible approach to the choice of the best solution for each client.
At JCommerce we have extensive experience in the implementation of MS Dynamics AX and MS Dynamics NAV systems. It is confirmed by the title of Microsoft ERP Silver Competency Partner.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV or AX?
Areas of application
Microsoft Dynamics improves business processes by giving tangible benefits in three critical areas:
Benefits for management:
- simplification of operations and better business insights
- increase in employee productivity
- the right operational decisions at the right time
- savings in direct costs
Benefits for the finance and accounting department:
- improvement of the accounting, reporting and controlling processes
- unification of the accounting process of all companies in the group
- cash-flow improvement and forecasting
- improvement of the budgeting process
Benefits for the IT department:
- easy customization of the interface in terms of hardware parameters, user needs and skills
- minimization of administrative tasks
- the definition of rules for access to data with the principles of enterprise security
- short implementation time, with a suitable package of training and implementation services
- proper functioning of the entire IT infrastructure
Benefits for sales:
- optimization of customer relationship management
- increased sales effectiveness
- submission and monitoring orders process automation
- increase in labor productivity
- detailed sales analysis
Benefits for logistics:
- greater transparency of warehousing and production
- optimization of costs associated with inventory, while maintaining or even increasing the level of deliveries to customers
- lower costs of sales with a decrease in the loss of goods
- improvement of store management
- a more orderly process of receiving and issuing goods in coordination with courier companies
Benefits for the organization:
- increase in the productivity of an organization
- automation of current work
- improvement of asset management as well as real estate management
- effect on work safety standards
- ensuring compliance with environmental regulations
- access on mobile devices
Implementations of MS Dynamics
We present selected implementations of ERP Microsoft Dynamics systems:
| Microsoft Dynamics NAV folder