Qlik Platform - data visualization
Qlik is a modern full-sized platform for self-service and advanced business analytics in finance, sales, marketing, logistics and procurement.
This Business Intelligence solution allows over 35,000 business users to create complex and highly readable management dashboards.
The factor which distinguishes Qlik Platform from other Business Intelligence tools is its high-speed visualization of analysis and business reporting:
- without involving additional resources and funds,
- with no restrictions on the amount of data,
- with short implementation time.
Qlik integrates data from different sources, such as ERP, CRM, data warehouse, SQL databases, Excel data and many more.
Qlik benefits from using in-memory technology in business analytics, which enables the data to be processed in real time.
Qlik Sense lets you combine an unlimited number of data sources, no matter how large, and indexes all possible relationships to deliver rich, interactive data exploration and Data Discovery.
Data processed by Qlik is available on every device, and users can process it in both online and offline modes. Wide access to data for all employees means the ability to take full advantage of the capabilities of business analytics
Qlik BI BOX – see how Qlik works
Qlik BI BOX is an innovative JCommerce formula which allows you to test analytical packages on your own real data, free for 30 days.
Simply contact us to take advantage of the offer - together we will define your business needs and the area of analysis you are interested in.
We will then ask you to provide a package of your data, based on which we will create a ready-made analytical package within 3 business days.
A team of JCommerce specialists will help you with:
- selecting the right analysis packages,
- the integration of large amounts of data
- the integration of previously unintegrated systems in order to extend the areas of analysis,
- the creation and maintenance of highly complex analytical systems.
Thanks to the Qlik pilot the client can see the results and decide what the next steps related to the implementation of the full version of Qlik applications will be.
Qlik Sense advantages - self service BI
Qlik Sense is a self-service tool for business analytics, which negates most existing limitations of Business Intelligence tools.
Qlik Sense is a solution for companies at which employees want to explore and visualize their data independently, without the need for IT support and long waits during the analysis phase. Qlik Sense gives users the ability to create, modify, or expand visualizations.
What makes Qlik Sense so user-friendly?
- Intuitive cockpit and report creation thanks to the drag-and-drop method, users can visualize analytical areas of interest,
- Simplified licensing based on the token licensing model, which provides greater flexibility in managing licenses,
Qlik Sense Mashup – even more possibilities
With Qlik Sense Mashup, you can develop the existing systems used in your company, such as SharePoint or your website, by adding Qlik Sense analytical functionality.
This solution also facilitates the creation of a universal portal that aggregates information both from the company and from the business environment through integration with any external data sources.
Qlik Sense Mashup is:
- a limit on the number of systems that employees have to use to get the data they need,
- the aggregation of data in one place so that it can be analyzed and visualized efficiently,
- easy access to analysis for all employees using tools which they are familiar with,
- the wider use of business analysis capabilities by employees, which directly translates into greater efficiency in the performance of their tasks.
The main advantages of QlikView
QlikView provides swift integration of all data from various sources, and enables better business analytics without the need for assistance from IT professionals.
The application itself is highly intuitive and easy to use and delivers great opportunities for self-maintenance and development.
- Easy to use - simple and intuitive use of the platform,
- Transparent reporting and analysis - data visualization in a meaningful and innovative way,
- Scalability - immediate response time, with no restrictions on the amount of data,
- Data Integration - fast integration of all data from various sources into a single application,
- Identify trends – recognition of trends and information (which may not be immediately apparent) to help make innovative decisions,
- Teamwork - common decision-making process and real-time collaboration security,
- Full filtering data - search across all data - directly and indirectly,
- Various forms of data presentation - use of dynamic applications, dashboards and analyses,
- Mobility - access, analyze and retrieve data from mobile devices,
- Fast implementation – usually takes about a week,
- Low cost - quick return on investment, thanks to the short implementation period.
Implementations of Qlik Platform
We present selected Qlik Platform implementations tailored to our clients' needs: